- Own and develop relationship with partners and/or clients, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole.
- The candidate should have an understanding of English grammar and possess analytical skills.
- Looking for hard working and career oriented individuals.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong Communications and problem solving skills.
- Skills of business analytics developing technical solutions.
- Responsible for tracking costumer information, business forecasting and reporting.
- Strong experience in analyzing business processes, eliciting requirements, defining business needs and translating to BRD, FRD, SRS, SoW, etc.
- Proficiency in mapping business requirements and coordination with all stakeholders.
- Excellent experience of Payments Domain (Immediate Payment/High Value/Low value payments).
- Exposure of performing Impact analysis Gap analysis.
- The person should be able to prepare SRS document.
- Candidate should be able to analyse client meetings and document it with the relevant information.
- Able to prepare Project details and Project Schedule.
- Should be able to understand and take Client Requirements and can convey the same to the department.
- University degree and excellent academic record required
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Willingness to travel
What you’ll do
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Junior Associates receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as up to five weeks of formal training in your few years. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
While all consultants develop specialized knowledge and a focused program as they progress, most are initially very broad in their focus, meaning they do not need specific industry or functional expertise to be successful. For consultants and analysts who join ParsBEM Consultants Private Limited as experienced professionals, this can mean building on previous knowledge or developing unique experience in an area that is completely new.